Current and former employees at Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning have demonstrated their commitment to the college’s goals and directions by contributing more than $1 millio.
The $30 million fundraising initiative will support such capital campaign expansion projects as:
- The Cowan Health Sciences Centre,
- The Centre for Entrepreneurship
- The Engineering & Information Technology campus
- The Institute of Food Processing Technology
- The Motive Trade Centre of Excellence
- The Construction and Skilled Trades Centre
Funds from the campaign will also be used to fund student awards, enhanced library resources, equipment and technology to support student learning.