Ernst and Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards Announce Clearpath Robotics CEO Matt Rendall as Finalist for Young Entrepreneur Category
About Entrepreneur Of The Year
Entrepreneurs turn us on. To new ideas, new ways of thinking and new possibilities. We’ve shone the spotlight on entrepreneurs for 20 years – and we’ve only just begun. Nominees are reviewed by an independent judging panel composed of several distinguished business leaders and previous award recipients.
The 2013 Ontario judging panel consisted of
- John Albright, Founder and Managing Partner, Relay Ventures
- Claude Haw, Managing Partner, Venture Coaches
- Tim Jackson, Vice President, University Relations, University of Waterloo
- Don Morrison, Senior Managing Director and Country Head, OMERS Private Equity
- Nicole Musicco, Vice President, Funds & Co-Investments, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- David Shaw, 2010 Ontario Entrepreneur Of The Year professional services category winner and Founder and CEO, Knightsbridge Human Capital Management
- Dr. Ilse Treurnicht, CEO, MaRS Discovery District.
See on roboticstomorrow.com